Explore advanced control techniques and use the screen to program on the device!
After using our Bee-Bot with foundation stage and KS1 children, we have developed Pro-Bot, the floor robot which could be used for teaching more advanced control techniques. Using the on board screen and buttons, program Pro-Bot to include various inputs as triggers such as the sound and light sensor.
• Ideal for programming
• Bright attractive car design
• Robust and durable for everyday use
• Can operate independently or alongside your PC with our software
• Can be used simply by programming arrows or accepts more complex commands
• Routes can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a felt tip pen
• Fully functional headlights using light sensors
• Voice activated functions/ bumper sensors
• 4 locator points on the body allows the use of K’Nex® •.
Works with Windows 7.and above.