GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The visitor/user of the webpages and services of the website http://www.first2teach.com is subject to the following terms, which he/she must read carefully. In case you are not in agreement with any of the following terms, do not use this website.
1. User/ Visitor Obligations
The visitor/user of the webpages and services of our website has to abide by the rules and regulations of the Cyprus Republic, Greek, European and other International Law, and the relative legislation that governs telecommunications.
The content of this website (http://www.first2teach.com), including indicatively but not restrictively any text, photographs, videos, graphics, designs, products and services are the property of FIRST2TEACH BY M.C and are protected by the national (Law 2121/93) and international conventions.
Therefore, any reformatting, distribution, uploading, publication, republication, execution, formation, change, mirroring of sites of the content of FIRST2TEACH BY M.C are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Owner.
Permission is granted to print in hard copy portions of this site, for the sole purpose of placing an order with FIRST2TEACH BY M.C or using this site for shopping purposes.
Whenever the website http://www.first2teach.com is used, we receive and collect specific information. The information we collect depend on what you do whenever you visit our website.
3.1 Information that is collected automatically
We receive and collect the following information: the domain name and name of your host, the IP address, the browser and operating system, date and time you visit our website and the IP or electronic address you are using to connect with us. This information is used for the administration of the website, analysis of trends and aggregate demographic information.
3.2 Information collected via Cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive during your visit to our website, which enable us to recognize you as a user, whenever you visit our website using the same computer and browser.
Cookies are used by us for completing specific functions, such as language selection and account login with the use your username and password.
You have the option to enable your browser’s setting of warning before accepting cookies or to disable the setting of accepting cookies. However, in the latter case, you will not be able to use certain functions, such as using a FIRST2TEACH BY M.C account.
3.3 Information you submit
You do not need to submit personal data, in order to navigate our website, use our browsing services, shopping basket and rating system.
You are required to disclose personal data in the following circumstances: (1) creating an account, (2) filling out an ordering form, (3) subscribing to our Newsletter.
(1) Creating an account: You can create a password–protected account, in order to submit an electronic order, store items in your Wish List, submit a Customer Review. The following personal data are necessary, in order to create an account: e–mail address, phone number, postal address, name and surname. You are also required to select a username and password. The user should not disclose to third parties his/her username and password, nor write them and keep them in electronic or paper documents, in order to avoid unauthorised access to his/her account. In case of disclosure of the credentials to a third party, the user has the obligation to notify immediately FIRST2TEACH BY M.C. If you wish to modify your personal details or delete your account, there is a relevant option in the account administration pages.
(2) Filling out an ordering form: If you have created an account, you will need to use it to fill out the ordering form. The data of this account will be used for the completion of the ordering form and you will need to fill in some additional data, such as information regarding the payment method, contact phone number, alternative shipping address (optional), details for the issue of invoice (Tax Number, Tax Authority, Occupation, Company Name) whenever this is necessary.
(3) Subscription to the Newsletter: If you wish to subscribe to the Newsletter, you will need to provide your e–mail address and select “Join”. Alternatively, you have the option of subscribing to the Newsletter during the creation of your account. If you wish to stop receiving our Newsletter, you can unsubscribe by following the relevant link that is included in the email confirming your subscription to the Newsletter and in all Newsletters.
(4) Review/Rating: In order to submit a review for any of FIRST2TEACH BY M.C products, you need to hold an account. If a review contains defamatory content, insulting comments, personal data (e.g. phone numbers) or it is considered as negative advertisement etc., FIRST2TEACH BY M.C reserves the right to modify or reject such publication. The users’ reviews and ratings are personal views and opinions of the users and do not reflect necessarily the opinions of FIRST2TEACH BY M.C, which under no circumstances could be held responsible for any of these views. For the submission of ratings, it is not necessary to hold an account with FIRST2TEACH BY M.C.
3.4 Use of personal data
Online card processing: For payments with Visa and MasterCard cards, we cooperate with PAYPAL, which process the electronic transactions with cards. If you select Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card, as method of payment, you will be re-directed to the PAYPAL website, where you will be asked to complete the following details: card number and type, cardholder’s name and surname (as it appears on the card), expiration date and CVV2 (for Visa cards) or CVC2 (for MasterCard cards). If you have registered with Verified by Visa, you will be asked to enter your password and your personal message. In the case of MasterCard Secure Code, you will be asked to enter your Secure Code.
FIRST2TEACH BY M.C does not collect or store in any way your card details. Electronic transactions with cards are carried out in the secure system of Piraeus Bank, through re-direction to the secure server of the bank and transfer of the card’s details using SSL 128-bit encryption.
Couriers: The delivery of orders to our customers is carried out via co-operating couriers. For this reason, FIRST2TEACH BY M.C forwards personal data to co-operating couriers, such as name and surname and shipping address, to enable the delivery of the customer’s order.
3.6 Non–disclosure to third parties
4. Services provided by Third Parties
For any problem that may arise during the visit / use of third party sites, the user should directly contact the respective websites and companies, which bear sole responsibility for the services provided. The visitor / user of these websites bears sole responsibility for the use of links and pointers of third parties. FIRST2TEACH BY M.C has no responsibility for communicating the user / member with third party service providers advertised on FIRST2TEACH BY M.C for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
5. Product Information (Photos–Technical Specifications)
The product information, technical specifications and their photographs, which are published online on the website of FIRST2TEACH BY M.C, come from associates, suppliers or manufacturers. FIRST2TEACH BY M.C is not liable for possible omissions, errors or any other missing data in this information.
FIRST2TEACH BY M.C is not liable regarding their content. The products’ photographs are indicative and cannot be binding for FIRST2TEACH BY M.C.
6. Prices– VAT
The product prices are in euro and include the respective VAT and all the legal additional taxes, depending on the product type. The delivery costs are not included in the prices and are added to your order depending on the delivery type and shipping address. The delivery costs are indicated during the order submission, before the customer accepts them and completes his/her order. FIRST2TEACH BY M.C has the right to adjust the prices without prior notice, but is committed in applying the quoted price during the order submission.
For product delivery to the countries of the European Union and according to the sixth (6th) EU VAT Directive, prices include the VAT that is applicable in Greece.
FIRST2TEACH BY M.C issues receipts for product purchases conducted through its website. For companies or self–employed and in order to issue an invoice, the following additional data is required: Company name, Tax Number, Tax Authority and Occupation.
The customer has no obligation to pay for his order unless he/she receives a legal Receipt/Invoice.
FIRST2TEACH BY M.C is not responsible for potential shortages of products by the supplier, with regards to availability of specific products. In case a product is unavailable, then FIRST2TEACH BY M.C will notify you by e–mail within seven (7) working days, in order to inform you about the possible date it will be available. If a product is unavailable, we can suggest a similar product. In case the new date that the product will be available does not satisfy you and you do not wish any of the previous choices, you can cancel your order and ask for money refund according to the terms of paragraph 12 in these Terms and Conditions. FIRST2TEACH BY M.C is not obliged to offer any additional compensation. If there are some products in your order that are available and a product that is not, we undertake to deliver the available products and to act in accordance with the foregoing actions. The additional delivery of the temporarily unavailable products will not carry any additional delivery costs.