- Blocks: wood
- Ball: neoprene filled with sand
- Blocks: 4 x 4 x 4 cm
- Diameter ball: 8 cm
- Paulownia wood
- Blocks: 20 x 4.5 x 2.5 cm
- Tower max 1 mete
- Dimensions pieces: 20 x 4 x 2,5 cm
- Max. height of tower: 120 cm
- 12 Frameworks Right Angle Triangles
- 12 Frameworks Squares
- 24 Frameworks Equilateral Triangles
- 10 Polydron Squares
- 60 Polydron Equilateral Triangles
- 2 Swivel Joints
- a leaflet all supplied in a bucket
Traditional Garden Games Tin Can Alley or Fairground Target Game is great for parties. The numbered soft cups can be arranged in a pyramid and the kids can take turns to knock over as many cups as possible with the beanbags. For top scores try and target specific numbers. Keep score and win! Safe to use indoors and outside.
CONTENTS10 x Hollow soft foam cans. 6 x sand bags. All in one carry bag. Dimensions: 67 x 35 x 48 Ages: 3+
- 4 x Plastic egg and spoons - each spoon measures 15cm long and comes in orange, blue, red and green -designed to be strong and durable and mess free (though there is nothing stopping you changing out the odd plastic eggs with a real one!)
- 4 x Coloured bean bags - each one measures 8cm x 8cm and is made of none woven durable fabric - great for balance and throwing games just add your imagination
- 4 x Numbered racing sacks - each sack measures 73cm x 52cm and are made of a strong and durable none woven fabric with cotton stitching for extra strength.
- 2 x Velcro ankle straps - made of a strong none woven fabric with Velcro fixing to hold it firmly in place during the race but, easy enough to remove for safety.
- 1 x Start line bright red fabric tape that can be set up with the plastic pegs or held up by two spectators so everyone can really get involved in this great fun family game.
- 1 x Finish line – race over or claim the fabric tape for your own and don’t forget that lap of honour!