- 57 x 39 cm
- 36 markers
- double-sided spinner
- 4 game boards
- 1 plush whale
- 1 little hammer
- 1 mat
- 4 boats
- 20 shells
- Teaches the basics of solar energy
- Promotes unplugged play outdoors
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Perfect for STEM learning
- Solar-powered rover (no assembly required)
- 3 Cones for "obstacle course" challenges
- Encourages scientific exploration and discovery
- 20-Page multilingual activity guide
- Droppers measure 6”L
- Set of 4 packaged in a bucket with handle and label
- background with embroidered root system,
- 10 plant pieces
- 4 printed hook and loop labels.
- 36 cards
- 40 bears that link hands and measure 1.25"L x 2"H each
- 4 tubes
- 8 solid lids (2 red, 2 blue, 2 yellow, 2 orange)
- 4 vented lids (1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 orange)
- 12 Frameworks Right Angle Triangles
- 12 Frameworks Squares
- 24 Frameworks Equilateral Triangles
- 10 Polydron Squares
- 60 Polydron Equilateral Triangles
- 2 Swivel Joints
- a leaflet all supplied in a bucket
A high quality and versatile construction toy!!
Build colourful, exciting and imaginative models. Contains enough parts to build up to four working models simultaneously. Includes people faces, spider face, wheels and work cards.
- Dimensions pieces: 20 x 4 x 2,5 cm
- Max. height of tower: 120 cm
- Produced in lightweight and durable synthetic material.
- All of the main joints move including the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, jaw and ankle.
- Includes stand.
- Teacher's notes included.