- Features 3 stunning journeys
- Use with Bee-Bot or just as a story mat
- An excellent resource for teaching control in the Foundation Stage and KS1
- Printed on to hard wearing, scratch resistant Vinyl
Combine literacy and ICT with this talking book.
Simply insert drawings or photographs into the plastic wallets and record up to a 10 second message on each button for each page to support the image/text. Holds 30 inserts.
Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Ages: 4 to 11 years
Explore advanced control techniques and use the screen to program on the device!
After using our Bee-Bot with foundation stage and KS1 children, we have developed Pro-Bot, the floor robot which could be used for teaching more advanced control techniques. Using the on board screen and buttons, program Pro-Bot to include various inputs as triggers such as the sound and light sensor.
• Ideal for programming
• Bright attractive car design
• Robust and durable for everyday use
• Can operate independently or alongside your PC with our software
• Can be used simply by programming arrows or accepts more complex commands
• Routes can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a felt tip pen
• Fully functional headlights using light sensors
• Voice activated functions/ bumper sensors
• 4 locator points on the body allows the use of K'Nex® •.
Works with Windows 7.and above.
A3 Talking Recordable Photo Albums
Ideal for creating talking time tables, stories or for additional learning support.
Available in two sizes, each album requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
The albums feature:
• Front window for personalising
• 30 recordable buttons
• Record time on each button is 10 seconds
• 15 double sided recordable pages
• Pack of 1-30 reusable page number stickers
• Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Ages: 4 to 11 years
- Odds and evens
- Counting activities
- Geography tasks
- Play back remotely or download your files straight to your PC through the attached USB.
- Can record up to 4 hours of high quality sound. Includes editing software.
- Rechargeable through the USB connector.