Explore advanced control techniques and use the screen to program on the device!
After using our Bee-Bot with foundation stage and KS1 children, we have developed Pro-Bot, the floor robot which could be used for teaching more advanced control techniques. Using the on board screen and buttons, program Pro-Bot to include various inputs as triggers such as the sound and light sensor.
• Ideal for programming
• Bright attractive car design
• Robust and durable for everyday use
• Can operate independently or alongside your PC with our software
• Can be used simply by programming arrows or accepts more complex commands
• Routes can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a felt tip pen
• Fully functional headlights using light sensors
• Voice activated functions/ bumper sensors
• 4 locator points on the body allows the use of K'Nex® •.
Works with Windows 7.and above.
A3 Talking Recordable Photo Albums
Ideal for creating talking time tables, stories or for additional learning support.
Available in two sizes, each album requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
The albums feature:
• Front window for personalising
• 30 recordable buttons
• Record time on each button is 10 seconds
• 15 double sided recordable pages
• Pack of 1-30 reusable page number stickers
• Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Ages: 4 to 11 years
- Features 3 stunning journeys
- Use with Bee-Bot or just as a story mat
- An excellent resource for teaching control in the Foundation Stage and KS1
- Printed on to hard wearing, scratch resistant Vinyl
- Odds and evens
- Counting activities
- Geography tasks
- The 12 building suggestions make it easier for small engineers to get to know mobilo and offer older kids plenty of challenges.
- Detailed construction image on the back.
- Sturdy cardboard, printed on both sides, 21 x 15 cm.
- building number confidence
- understanding patterns & sequencing
- improving memory
- learning by experience and using mathematical language
- Paper with plastic coating
- Length 37 cm
- Width 26 cm
- Play back remotely or download your files straight to your PC through the attached USB.
- Can record up to 4 hours of high quality sound. Includes editing software.
- Rechargeable through the USB connector.
- explore number sequences
- odd and even numbers
- and number bonds to 10
Combine literacy and ICT with this talking book.
Simply insert drawings or photographs into the plastic wallets and record up to a 10 second message on each button for each page to support the image/text. Holds 30 inserts.
Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Ages: 4 to 11 years
- Improve attention, language and observation skills, including listening, understanding, vocabulary, writing skills, expressive language, auditory memory, sequencing, turn-taking, classification, logical thought and problem solving
- Encourage and inspire visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Develop emotional literacy
- Create a five minute warmer or filler, or form the main part of a session
- The images of real objects, people, situations and activities are chosen and photographed with great care to maximise the educational benefit for students from early years through mainstream education and special education, to adult learning and ESOL.